1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
“Personal information“ means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked to, directly or indirectly, a particular consumer or household. The following are categories (with non-exhaustive examples) of personal information we may collect from you or about you:
- Identifier Information: We may collect identifying information which may include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, payment or banking information (including related payment verification information), and contractor certifications and authorizations.
- Commercial Information: We may collect information that you submit when you contact validators.app customer support, provide reviews, or otherwise contact validators.app.
- Internet or Network Activity: We may collect information related to a User’s browsing history, search history, or information on an individual’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
- Inferences Drawn from Personal Information: We may collect and create a profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, or aptitudes.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Validators.app’s primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide services for individuals or organizations who are participating in a blockchain network. validators.app may also use personal information for various purposes, including without limitation:
- Fulfilling your requests for purchasing products or services.
- Understanding and analyzing the usage trends and preferences of our Users to make our Privacy Platform better, diagnose technical issues, prevent fraud, and develop new features and functionality.
- To personalize your experience on the Privacy Platform and to deliver information about products and services relevant to your interests.
- To provide Users with maintenance and support including responding requests for customer support or responding to your feedback.
- To send you materials, updates, information, special offers, and promotional material from us and from other Users and our partners.
- To respond to requests from law enforcement and as required by applicable law, court order, or government investigation.
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Related Companies and M&A Transactions. We may share your personal information with companies that are affiliated with us (that is, that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with us). In addition, if we sell all or part of its business or make a sale or transfer of assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, we may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of that transaction, including at the negotiation stage.
- Joint Offerings. We may jointly offer events or offerings with other third-party product or service providers. The personal information that you submit through an event, promotion, or other product or service offering may be combined and transmitted with the registration information related to your account. Third-parties may collect information directly from you, which may be combined with personal information disclosed by us. If you decide to request, enter into, or participate in an event, promotion, or other product or service offering that is offered by us and identified as a joint effort with a third-party, the information that you provide may be shared with us and with that identified third-party.
- Referrals. You may recommend other Users to join the Privacy Platform or receive privacy related services by providing their contact information.
4. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from the risks presented by unauthorized access or acquisition, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of any unauthorized access or acquisition of your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
5. YOUR CHOICES
validators.app has implemented the following methods that you may use to modify your personal information, or choose how your information is used:
- Changes to Your Personal Information. We rely on you to update and correct the personal information contained in your account. Note that we may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law. If our Privacy Platform does not permit you to update or correct certain personal information, please contact us as described below.
- Promotional E-mails. If we obtain your e-mail address for the purpose of allowing us to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Privacy Platform, as well as targeted offers from third parties. You can stop receiving promotional e-mails by clicking the “unsubscribe” links in the e-mails or by contacting us as described below. If you decide not to receive promotional e-mails, we may still send you service-related communications, such as those about your account, to fulfill orders for products and service you have requested, or deliver notifications directly to you through the Privacy Platform.
- Do-Not-Track. Some web browsers and devices permit you to broadcast a preference that you not be “tracked” online. At this time we do not modify your experience based upon whether such a signal is broadcast, except as required by law.
6. Additional California Privacy Rights
7. CONTACTING US
Attn: Privacy Agent
2575 Pearl St, Ste 230
Boulder, CO 80302
Or by calling (888) 598-1101.
Last Revised: May 31, 2020